Miracle Phytoceramides Review
Miracle Phytoceramides is an advanced skin care supplement manufactured in the U.S by a company of the same name. The company claims that Miracle Phytoceramides “makes you look younger in just 4 weeks” and that is “a facelift in a bottle.”
Miracle Phytoceramides comes in pill form and works from within unlike the topical creams, lotions and other facial masks.
The science behind Miracle Phytoceramides is based on ceramides, natural lipids that exist in the skin that keep the skin hydrates and plump, thus preventing wrinkles. However, along with age, skin produces less and less of these ceramides.
Miracle Phytoceramides provides phytoceramides that are the plant-based equivalent of ceramides. Miracle Phytoceramides also increases the natural production of collagen that is a main component for healthy skin growth. In addition, Miracle Phytoceramides also supplies the vital nutrients and antioxidants that help the skin retain its youthfulness.
- Naturally restore the outer layer of your skin
- Provide antioxidant support that naturally fills in and moisturizes
- Reduce the ugly, dark circles under the eyes by up to 65%
Miracle Phytoceramides Active Ingredients
One of the main ingredients of Miracle Phytoceramides is peptides, proven to be a great at anti-aging component in skin. Peptides work on a cellular by communicating and carrying information to the cells. Clinical tests have proven that peptides are also anti-inflammatory and boost the collagen that is most necessary for healthy skin. Peptides thus help rejuvenate the skin.
When we age we lose the ability to produce collagen in the skin. Phytoceramides that are found in foods like rice, wheat and sweet potatoes are basically the equivalent of ceramides that help hydrate and “plump” the skin, helping to eliminate the ugly cracking and ultimately wrinkles.
Miracle Phytoceramides are also loaded with antioxidants like Vitamins A, E, C and D. By fighting free radical cells, antioxidants will reduce the oxidation to the skin by moisturizing and supporting healthy cell growth leading to smoother more supple skin.
Is Miracle Phytoceramides Like a Facelift in a Bottle?
The breakthrough of the anti-aging properties of phytoceramides along with the ability to take them orally has exploded in the health and beauty industry in the United States. Tens-of-thousands of people who have traditionally shied away from Botox and expensive and harmful facelifts are finding sensational results from using Miracle Phytoceramides and are overwhelmed that they are experiencing these benefits in a natural and healthy way. Research has shown that taking phytoceramides and antioxidants orally help restore the skin from the inside out and are up to 20 times more effective than applying them topically.
With the recent praise that Dr. Oz has bestowed on phytoceramides, we are seeing an explosion of these types of products in the marketplace. Dr. Oz calls phytoceramides “The secret to cheat your age.”
You can buy Miracle Phytoceramides from the manufacturer’s own website: http://www.miraclephytoceramides.com/
The most cost-effective plan is buying 3 bottles and receiving 2 bottles free.The company calls it the “Monster Plan” and hints at irony when the goal is to promote beauty.
The 5 Bottle Monster Plan costs $144.95 breaking down to $29 per bottle or just under $1 per pill.
The buy-two-get-one-free “Moderate Plan” costs $104.97 breaks down to $35 per bottle or $1.17 per pill.
Or you can just buy one bottle “Sampler Plan” for $53.98 or $1.80 per pill.
You can also enroll in an auto-ship program to lock-in the lowest price per bottle of the “Monster Plan” and continue getting 5 bottles for $145.95.
- Miracle Phytoceramides is taken orally which means it works on a cellular level from within.
- Miracle Phytoceramides are a plant-based source of natural ceramides. No harsh chemicals or side effects.
- Miracle Phytoceramides pill also contains anti-aging antioxidants that invigorate your skin but also support the health of the body overall.
- Miracle Phytoceramides prevent you from having to get Botox injections and expensive and harmful facelifts that will prevent you from looking like Joan Rivers… may she rest in peace.
- Miracle Phytoceramides does not disclose on the label the quantity of the each ingredient that goes into each pill. Knowing how much of each ingredient would have been nice for comparison purposes.
- Miracle Phytoceramides is only sold online. For some old-fashioned souls, this is not ideal.
According to Amazon.com there were 47 reviews of Miracle Phytoceramides with an average 3.5 stars out of 5.