Build Muscle Quicker? Melt Fat? Increase Libido? Those Are the Claims… Are They True? Do Testosterone Boosters Really Work?
So you want more testosterone and you’re thinking about a booster supplement… but you’re asking what everyone asks… do testosterone boosters work?
Testosterone is a steroid hormone that is produced by the testes in men, and the ovaries in women, although women produce much smaller amounts. Testosterone is the primary hormone in the development of secondary sex characteristics in males, including deepening of the voice, growth of body hair, increased muscle strength and bone mass.
It is important that testosterone levels be properly balanced in men. High levels can cause aggressiveness and risk-taking behavior, while low levels can lead to lack of energy, low sex drive, reduced muscle mass and increased body fat, as well as depression.
So men, you want to learn how to increase testosterone levels? Wondering about testosterone supplementation? What do testosterone supplements do?Do testosterone supplements work to increase testosterone? Are testosterone supplements safe? What are the testosterone supplements side effects? Read on…
Is Testosterone Supplementation Really Needed By Men?
Once men reach the age of 30, testosterone levels start to decline, and this continues throughout the aging process. Declining testosterone levels can lead to a condition called hypogonadism, otherwise referred to as Low “T”. Low “T” can lead to erectile dysfunction, low motivation, insomnia, and much more. Since Low “T” can affect so many aspects of a man’s life in a negative manner, hormone replacement is often recommended.
Doctors will often prescribe hormone replacement medications, which come in the form of shots, gels, or patches that must be worn on the skin. These treatments boost testosterone levels in men, however, there are many possible testosterone side effects. Some of these side effects include possible prostate cancer, shrinkage of the testicles, headaches, vomiting, hair loss, etc. Many men prefer to forego prescription treatments and will often opt for natural treatments instead.
What are the Benefits?
There are many benefits of natural testosterone supplements to boost testosterone.
Some of the benefits are:
- Boosted sex drive — this is one of the most disturbing symptoms of Low “T,” because most men are proud of their ability to perform in the bedroom. Natural testosterone-boosting supplements can help a man to feel like his old self again, especially when it comes to his sexual appetite and ability to obtain and maintain an erection.
- Increased muscle mass — no man wants diminishing muscles, but supplements to increase the production of testosterone can reverse this problem, enabling men to easily build muscle like they did in their younger days.
- Increased energy — it can be extremely difficult to keep up with the demands of a family as well as work if a man feels as if his energy levels are non-existent. This is one symptom of Low “T” that reverses quickly.
- Reversal of insomnia — this is another symptom that quickly improves with natural testosterone-boosting supplements.
- Improved depression — even when anti-depressants fail to improve depression, natural supplements to boost testosterone can improve it in a short period of time.
Many men are skeptical of testosterone supplementation and their ability to provide effective results. Some men wonder what testosterone supplements do. They are leery of spending their money on products that claim to work, yet fail to deliver. Fortunately, most natural testosterone supplements do, in fact, work. One thing that man men that opt for supplements over prescription testosterone especially appreciate is the fact that supplements work without the necessity to deal with potentially harmful side effects. It is important to choose the right supplement in order to achieve the desired benefits.
How to Choose the Right Testo Product?
Choosing the right testosterone supplement with so many on the market can be daunting. It can be difficult to single out the best product among many, but there is a way to do so. One thing that must be kept in mind is that the product should contain all-natural ingredients. If might be a good idea to read some testosterone supplements reviews from actual customers who have used the products to help with determining which products are worth trying.
Some key ingredients found in quality testosterone supplements that you should look for are:
- D-Aspartic Acid – this is an important amino acid that is the main testosterone booster in most testosterone supplements. It is very effective. More about D-Aspartic Acid…
- Zinc – many men are deficient in this natural mineral, which can contribute to Low “T.” Zinc is an important component in the production of muscles, and it can boost brain power and stamina. More about Zinc…
- Vitamin D – this is an important vitamin that men often fail to get enough of. Vitamin D is important when it comes to the production of hormones, including the hormone testosterone.
- Fenugreek – this plant is sometimes used in certain recipes. It also plays an important role in enhancing the libido. More about Fenugreek…
- Saw Palmetto – this fatty acid doesn’t directly boost hormone levels in any manner, but it does assist with preventing prostrate growth. More about Saw Palmetto…
- Ginseng – this herb is an important addition to any natural testosterone supplement. It increases energy and works to directly stimulate the production of testosterone. More about Ginseng…
- Tribulus Terrestris – this ingredient is in a number of the most popular testosterone supplements on the market. Tribulus terrestris works by increasing testosterone levels, although the most effective dose is necessary or no results will be seen. 200 -450 mg is usually an effective dose for most men. This herb also helps to reverse erectile dysfunction, enabling men to experience powerful erections and increased sexual desire. More about Tribulus Terrestris…
- Damiana – native to Mexico as well as Central and South America, this shrub has been proven to boost the production of testosterone in the body, while inhibiting estrogen production.
If a natural testo booster does not contain at least a majority of these ingredients, then other possibilities should be sought. Ineffective supplements can be expensive, which is why it is important to perform careful research and read testosterone supplements reviews in advance, so as not to spend money on useless products.
So for men suffering from Low “T” and its life-altering symptoms, these boosters are a definite treatment option. There are many products on the market that claim to provide results, yet they don’t. Research can make it easier to identify the natural testosterone supplements that actually reverse the effects of Low “T.” So if you were wondering do testosterone supplements work, the answer is absolutely!